14 February 2021 at 03:03PM
IIBA Hawaii Presents: 2 Day Workshop - Design Thinking for Projects with Bruce Gay - March 24 & 29, 2021
Design Thinking for Projects
Bruce Gay, PMP
- Communicate the benefits of incorporating design methodologies on projects for increased customer alignment and business impact.
- Identify and apply design thinking techniques for improving benefits realization and project success.
- Promote the use the of visualization as a means to more precise communication across the project team and with stakeholders.
- Apply innovative and adaptive techniques for user research and requirements elicitation.
- Session 1 - March 24 (Wed) - 9:00 AM - 12:30 PM HST (3.5 hours)
- Session 2 - March 29 (Mon) - 9:00 AM - 12:30 PM HST (3.5 hours)
- Early Bird Pricing until Feb 28th: IIBA $259; non-member $359
- Regular Pricing after Feb 27th: IIBA $309; non-member $409
- PMI members may be eligle to recieve the IIBA member rate (Contact Jamie Champagne at Jamie@champagnecollaborations.com or 808-457-5504)