22 December 2020 at 02:00AM
PMI Honolulu Hawaii Chapter is excited to announce our new 2021 College Scholarship Program for students pursuing project management careers and skill sets
PMI Honolulu announces a new 2021 College Scholarship Program
This scholarship is open to any full-time student enrolled in any level of academic study in the state of Hawaii interested in obtaining PMI credential(s) and becoming more involved in the project management community. While physical presence is not required, award winners will need to be able to commit at least 20 hours of time to support PMI Honolulu chapter activities and projects over the course of 2021.
Please consider the following before applying:
- Why are you’re interested in this scholarship program
- Your willingness and commitment to continue to volunteer with PMI Honolulu
- Your project management goals
- Your own capacity and interest to volunteer at least 20 hours during 2021 with the PMI Honolulu chapter
- 2 Individuals that would recommend you for this scholarship program
- Proof of full-time academic status
To apply click here
Please submit your completed application by January 31st, 2021. All applicants will be notified by February 28th, 2021.
Should you have any questions, please contact College Relations Director Jamie Champagne, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are only full-time students allowed to apply?
Yes, only full-time students according to their academic programs may apply.
- Do I have to be attending school in Hawaii?
No, you do not have to be attending physically in Hawaii, but you will be expected to join the PMI Honolulu Hawaii chapter to be able to volunteer with the chapter over the course of 2021 should you be selected.
- What if I already have a certification? Can I still apply?
Yes, anyone full-time student who wants to continue and expand their project management careers and skills is welcome to apply!
- Who would be good sources for recommendations?
Supervisors at work, at internships, at volunteer activities
Instructors where you did project-based work
Any current PMP certification holder in good standing.
For additional informaiton, please contact College Relations Director Jamie Champagne, email@example.com.