Project Management Fundamentals 1-Day Course
Project Management Fundamentals
This course covers core Project Management concepts, terminology, and provides practical skills, concepts and principles that can be taken back and incorporated into current assignments.
Participants will learn how to apply the processes, techniques, and tools for organizing and planning a project, as well as how to execute the plan, monitor and control, deliver and close the project successfully.
This course is based on the 6th edition of the Project Management Institute’s Body of Knowledge
- Initiating the Project
- Planning the Project
- Executing the Project
- Monitoring and Controlling Project Baselines
- Closing the Project
Instructor: Greta Blash, PgMP, PMP, PMI-PBA, PMP-ACP
Instuctor Bio: Greta Blash has over 20 years of program and project management consulting and management experience with world-class organizations. Greta has developed program and project management certification and essentials courses, to help individuals achieve their certification goals. She has also published many articles and blogs on these subjects. Her strong knowledge and experience in the combined usages of various techniques allows her to help teach and coach organizations on how multiple techniques can be appropriately applied to ensure delivery of solutions that meet stakeholder expectations. She was selected by PMI to be part of the review team for the latest editions of the PMBOK and Program Management Guide, as well as a SME for the newly published Benefit Realization Practice Guide. She is a frequent presenter at Project Management, Business Analysis and Agile events.
Location and Parking Information:
American Savings Bank Campus, Alakai room, 1st floor, 300 N. Beretania St., Honolulu, HI 96813 (Map)
- Please park in adjacent lots. There is available parking at Hawaii Federal Credit Union or Chinatown Municipal Lots
- Please bring a valid government issue ID to check in with security; they will return your ID upon check out.
- Meet the PMI Honolulu hosts in the lobby (ocean side of the building) by the Security Guards to escort you
- Visitors will not be allowed upstairs
- Please bring a reusable cup/bottle for water as ASB is a no-waste facility
- There is water, coffee and hot water in the hallway on the 1st floor for your use. Be sure to use the wipes provided to clean up any coffee, sugar and creamer spills (there will be coffee mugs available
Contact email@example.com for more information.
It is no longer possible to register for this event