PMP Bootcamp | IN-PERSON
PMP BOOTCAMP: EXAM PREPARATION COURSE
March 20-23, 2023
Class Time: 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM Hawaii Time
Instructors: Highly qualified, chapter-vetted instructors from Facilitated Methods will teach these classes. Facilitated Methods is a PMI Authorized Training Partner for the PMP certification course and exam. Our pass rate for PMP exam is 100% (during 2021 and 2022)
Description: This intensive PMP® certification course provides experienced project managers with the knowledge of concepts, terminology and techniques that are addressed on the PMP® exam from Project Management Institute (PMI®). In addition to providing the 35 hours of specific instruction required to sit for the Project Management Professional (PMP®) exam from PMI®, the course also provides access to online flash cards and sample tests.
The current PMP exam is NOT based on the 7th edition of the PMBOK– but rather on the 2021 Exam Content Outline and multiple references including the PMBOK 6th edition and the Agile Practice Guide. We are contributors to the 6th and 7th edition of the PMBOK and a Premier ATP and authorized PMP instructors. We have also participated in the updating of the June 2021 release of the PMP course materials and realistic practice questions from our test bank.
- Keeping the Business in Mind Evaluate and Address Internal and External Business Environment Changes Manage Compliance Requirements Support Organizational Change Evaluate and Deliver Project Benefits Employ Continuous Process Improvement Establish Project Governance
- Creating a High-Performing Team Build a Team Collaborate with Stakeholders Define Team Ground Rules “Negotiate Project Agreements” Empower Team Members and Stakeholders Train Team Members and Stakeholders Engage and Support Virtual Teams Lead a Team Apply Emotional Intelligence Motivate the Team
- Starting the Project Build a Shared Understanding About a Project, Deliver Business Value, Determine Appropriate Project Methodology/Methods and Practices, Agile Concepts Plan and Manage Scope Plan and Manage Schedule Plan and Manage Budget and Resource Plan and Manage Quality of Products/Deliverables, Integrate Project Planning Activities Plan and Manage Procurement
- Doing the Work Assess and Manage Risks, Manage Communications, Engage Stakeholders, Create Project Artifacts, Manage Project Changes Manage Project Issues, Ensure Knowledge Transfer for Project Continuity
- Keeping the Team on Track Support Team Performance, Address and Remove Impediments, Obstacles, and Blockers, Manage Conflict, Mentor Relevant Stakeholders Plan and Manage Project/Phase Closure
- $1495 for non-members (Join our chapter to become a member)
- $1195 (20% Discount) for PMI Honolulu Chapter members. Login with your PMI credentials. Discount applied automatically - No discount code required.
- $1195 (20% Discount) for students- discount code HNL-PMP
- $1121.25 (25% Discount) for military - discount code HNL-MIL
Course Format: Classroom lecture with discussions and training aids provided
Length of Course: 4 days
Mandatory and/or desirable prerequisites: None (Reading materials will be provided upon registration)
Contact email@example.com for more information.
It is no longer possible to register for this event