Volunteer Service Event: Beach Clean Up
Beach Clean Up Volunteer Service Event - Bring your family and friends too!
Aloha PMI HNL! We are partnering with 808 Cleanups to give back and help the aina! Please join us on Saturday, December 14, 2019 to help clean up Oneʻula Beach Park / Hau Bush! This is a kid-friendly event. So feel free to bring your family and friends too!
PMI HNL will be providing bento lunches for registered PMI HNL members and their family and friends. So, please make sure to register by the deadline. Contact Programs Director, Erin Gonzalez @ (562) 230-6213 if you have any questions or need more information.
Action Required: Please register and sign this waiver before the event:
- 8:30 AM - 9:00 AM: Arrive and check in
- 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM: Beach Cleanup
- 11:00 AM - 12:00 Noon: Bento lunch and launa
- Bring lot's of water to keep hydrated
- Bring sun protection (hat, sunglasses, etc.)
- Bring a beach chair to sit in for lunch
- Oneʻula Beach Park / Hau Bush, at the end of Papipi Road. Parking area next to large play field.
- Link to MAP.
- Be on the lookout for "PMI" banner
For any questions, Contact our chapter Programs Director.