CAPM EXAM PREP WORKSHOP
The Honolulu Hawaii Chapter of the Project Management Institute in Collaboration with Hawaii Pacific University's College of Business and Project Management Club
CERTIFIED ASSOCIATE IN PROJECT MANAGEMENT (CAPM) EXAM PREPARATION COURSE
- Covers the updated PMBOK 6.0
- Students, Current Chapter Members, and Interested Public Welcome to Register
- Runs January 25 to February 29, 2020
- Six Course Meetings, 4 hour sessions, Saturdays from 8:00am - 12:00pm
- Meeting location - Hawaii Pacific University, 900 Fort Street, Suite 600, Honolulu, HI 96813 (Map)
- Earn the education credits needed towards your CAPM application
- Registration Fee: $150 / $50 for students
- PMI membership and chapter membership required: Student - $32 PMI, $20 Honolulu Hawaii Chapter; Non-student - $129 PMI, $25 Honolulu Hawaii Chapter
- Book: Sanghera's CAPM in Depth 2nd Ed., $42 at Amazon, PMBOK 6th ed.: Become a member and get it free.
Considering becoming a Certified Associate in Project Management? This course will prepare students for PMI's CAPM Exam based on the 6th Edition of the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK). Instructors will guide students through reviews of key subject matter found on the exam, approaches to the taking the exam, tools to help master the subject matter for exam day, and practice questions.
Note: This is an exam prep course, not an instructional course on the PMBOK. While there will be a thorough review of the PMBOK, students should already be familiar with its contents.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.