Tailgate Time! University of Hawaii Football Game (TBD)
FAMILY, FOOD, FOOTBALL, FUN, and PDUs!
Aloha PMI HNL...it's tailgate time! Please join us for a fun, relaxing day @ Aloha Stadium for the University of Hawaii Rainbow Warriors vs. TBD football game. Bring your family and friends too!
This will be a pot-luck, BYOB event. So, please bring a dish or dessert to share with the group. Contact Programs Director, Erin Gonzalez @ (562) 230-6213 if you have any questions or need more information.
PDU Opportunity too!
Event ID: C166-P1911090
PMI Talent Triangle: Technical (0.5 PDUs)
Interested in a PDU?: For those who are interested, we'll also be facilitating a 30 minute discussion on the following article Strategic Playbook: Sandra Manigault, PMP, PMO Director, National Football League, NYC (2017). PM Network, 31(12), 18–19. Link to article (log in to your PMI account): https://www.pmi.org/learning/library/sandra-manigault-pmo-director-nfl-nyc-11003
Discussion questions include:
- Does your current organization have a PMO? If so, what types of projects does your PMO run? How does the PMO approach project delivery?
- In your current or past experience, what is the process to approve projects? What works well with this process? What are some challenges?
- In your current or past experience, what tools or processess have been successful in providing visibility of project progress?
- 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM: Tailgate time - feel free to join in at any time!
- 3:00 PM: Strategic Playbook discussion (optional PDU opportunity)
- 5:00 PM: Distribute tickets and head in to stadium
- 6:00 PM: Kickoff
REMEMBER TO BRING
- Potluck item
- Chairs for tailgate seating
- Canopy covering (optional)
- Cooler or ice chest (optional)
PMI HNL will provide paper goods and water.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING POLICIES
We'll be sitting in the South End Zone - Orange Section "D" or "E" so that we stay out of the sun and in front of the JumboTron. Ticket prices are as follows:
- Adult: $32 or $22 group rate if we can get at least 24 attendees
- Student ages 4-18 years: $24 or $17 group rate if we can get at least 24 attendees
- Children under 4: Free
PARKING & TAILGATE LOCATION
- Link to MAP.
- Meet around pole #13 (see map below)
- Be on the lookout for "PMI" banner
- Parking is $8.00 per car. Pay in cash at gate entrance to parking lot.
For any questions, Contact our chapter Programs Director.