VIRTUAL CAPM EXAM PREP WORKSHOP
The Honolulu Hawaii Chapter of the Project Management Institute in Collaboration with Hawaii Pacific University's College of Business and Project Management Club
CERTIFIED ASSOCIATE IN PROJECT MANAGEMENT (CAPM) VIRTUAL EXAM PREPARATION WORKSHOP
- Dates: Saturdays, September 26 - October 31, 2020
- Six Course Meetings, 4 hour sessions, Saturdays from 8:00am - 12:00pm
- Covers the updated PMBOK 6.0
- Students, Current Chapter Members, and Interested Public Welcome to Register
- Meeting location: Virtual course via Zoom - login information will be provided with your registration confirmation.
- Earn the education credits needed towards your CAPM application
- Registration Fee: $150 / $50 for students
- PMI membership and chapter membership required: Student - $32 PMI, $20 Honolulu Hawaii Chapter; Non-student - $129 PMI, $25 Honolulu Hawaii Chapter
- Book: CAPM in Depth, 2nd edition, by Paul Sanghera, at Amazon $30.49, PMBOK 6th ed.: Become a member and get it free.
All proceeds go towards a student travel scholarship fund to attend the PMI Region 7 conference.
Considering becoming a Certified Associate in Project Management? This course will prepare students for PMI's CAPM Exam based on the 6th Edition of the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK). Instructors will guide students through reviews of key subject matter found on the exam, approaches to the taking the exam, tools to help master the subject matter for exam day, and practice questions.
Note: This is an exam prep course, not an instructional course on the PMBOK. While there will be a thorough review of the PMBOK, students should already be familiar with its contents.
Instructor Bio: Larry Rowland will be facilitating the session. Larry is an Associate Professor of Information Systems at the College of Business, Hawaii Pacific University. Larry has been a member of PMI and a PMP for over 25 years, teaching project management for over 20 years, and been active in the Honolulu chapter since its founding. Service to the chapter includes both PMP and CAPM exam preparation workshops. He has coached students in over 1,000 projects in HPU's MSIS and MBA programs. Prior to HPU, Larry spent 15 years as the founder and operator of Applied Analysis Inc., providing project services to clients nationwide.
Contact: email@example.com for more information.