PMP® Virtual Course
PMI® Authorized PMP® Exam Prep Virtual Course
July 26, 2021 - July 30, 2021
Class Time: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm, Hawaii Time
Instructor: PM-ProLearn Project Management Training
This course is designed to prepare PM-ProLearners for the Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification exam. The course focuses on concepts of predictive, adaptive, and hybrid project management. Additional areas discussed in this course are the business environment of projects and project team leadership.
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Evaluate and address the project business environment including managing compliance, internal and external factors to the project, supporting organizational change, and employing continuous process improvement on the project.
- Given a scenario, explain the appropriate project methodology based on the urgency of the project and the need to deliver business value.
- Given a selected methodology, assess and plan for the project needs in terms of scope, schedule, cost, quality, risk, communications, stakeholders, and procurements
- Explain and synergize the concepts of leading a high performing team, including virtual teams or team members to train, empower, and engage them with shared understanding
- Given a project scenario, evaluate the project and team progress and make changes as needed within the chosen project methodology
- Given a scenario, explain the techniques to identify, assess issues, and remove impediments, obstacles, and blockers to team performance and desired project outcomes
- Engage and collaborate with stakeholders (internal and external) effectively
- Evaluate the project governance required to successfully complete the project goals including appropriate artifact management
- Establish general understanding of and know when to apply agile methodologies and frameworks such as Scrum, Kanban, and Xtreme Programming (XP)
- Understand and model basic agile principles and mindset on projects
- Understand and model servant leadership concepts
Several features of the course facilitate achieving these course objectives, and some objectives require self-study after the course to fully prepare for the PMP certification exam. The PM-ProLearn website and Learning Management System (LMS) provides a guide for the student experience and a foundation for the course materials as well as all post-course study and exam preparation. In addition to the PM-ProLearn site and LMS, students will have access to additional material from PMI to use for study post-course in preparation for the PMP exam.
- $1,959 for non-members
- Military, Veterans, & their immediate families paying out of pocket recieve a 40% discount - PMIHNLMIL40 discount code
- PMI Honolulu Chaper Members recieve a 25% discount - PMIHNLMEM25 discount code
What's Included for one all-inclusive price of $1,959
- PMP Exam Fee - Yes, we pay your $555 exam fee as part of your enrollment
- PMP 1st Retest Fee - We are so confident in our training system that we will pay your $375 retest fee if you fail the first time
- Lifetime PM-ProCommunity membership
- 35 hours of Instructor-Led Training - Expert instructors lead you through an interactive course with military & civilian project examples that covers everything you need to know to pass the PMP Exam
- 1-Year Access to the PMP Multi-Spectrum Online Learning System (MSOLS)
- PMP Application review & support - We make sure your application is ready for submission to PMI
- 1-Year Free Re-attendance - Reattend any future course in-person or virtual as many times as you want at no cost
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
It is no longer possible to register for this event