PMI Honolulu Virtual Annual Dinner - Pau Hana Style! Stand Alone without PDW
PMI Honolulu Virtual Annual Dinner - Pau Hana Style!
"Raising the Bar"
This event page is for those who wish to register for Annual Dinner without PDW. If you've registered for PDW, you are automatically registered for Annual Dinner! Please do not register again. However, please be sure to enter the contest below.
Please join us for PMI HNL's virtual Annual Dinner "Raising the Bar" as we look back on 2021. Although we're not able to be together in person, we still want to take the time to connect and raise our glasses to celebrate project management in Hawaii! We have a fun evening planned for you - network with other PMs, learn new cocktail and mocktail* recipes, hear from our President Ben Yuan, find out who will win Project of the Year and Project Manager of the Year, and vote for your favorite cocktail/mocktail! Of course, you don't want to miss the chance to win over $1,000 in prizes!
* Mocktail: A festive, nonalcoholic drink consisting of a mixture of fruit juices or other soft drinks.
Date & Time: Friday, November 19, 2021 | 4:00 - 5:30 PM
- 4:00 PM: Welcome
- 4:05 PM: Presentation of Cocktail/Mocktail mixer contest entries. See instructions below to enter the contest.
- 4:25 PM: President's Year in Review + Volunteer Recognition
- 4:35 PM: Project of the Year and Project Manager of the Year Awards
- 4:55 PM: Cocktail/Mocktail mixer contest results
- 5:00 PM: Networking and Door Prizes (must be present to win)
- 5:30 PM: Pau
Location: Virtual meeting via Zoom - meeting access information will be emailed to you upon registration.
Cost: Free for PMI HNL members and PDW registered attendees. $25 for all other guests.
SWAG: Sorry! Sold out!
"Raising the bar" Cocktail/Mocktail Mixer contest:
- For those who are interested, we'll also have a fun Cocktail/Mocktail Mixer contest! So, get your creative juices flowing and consider entering one of the following contest categories:
- Best local-inspired. 1st place - $50, 2nd place - $25, 3rd place - $15.
- Best visual presentation. 1st place - $50, 2nd place - $25, 3rd place - $15.
- Best twist on a classic. 1st place - $50, 2nd place - $25, 3rd place - $15.
- Most original. 1st place - $50, 2nd place - $25, 3rd place - $15.
- Click here to enter the contest on or before Monday, November 15, 2021 by 6 PM. You'll have 1 minute to present your cocktail or mocktail at 4 PM on the day of the Annual Dinner pau hana. If you have questions, please email Jeannine Villanueva: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All pau hana attendees will have a chance to vote. Prizes will be awarded too!
For any questions, Contact our chapter Programs Director.
It is no longer possible to register for this event