The offers on this website are from vendors who provide exclusive discounts to PMI Honolulu Hawaii Chapter members, posted here for informational purposes only, without endorsement.
Bruce Gay, PMP
Want to get hands-on practice using Design Thinking for projects? Bruce will be hosting an interactive and engaging 2-day workshop- see details below:
- Communicate the benefits of incorporating design methodologies on projects for increased customer alignment and business impact.
- Identify and apply design thinking techniques for improving benefits realization and project success.
- Promote the use the of visualization as a means to more precise communication across the project team and with stakeholders.
- Apply innovative and adaptive techniques for user research and requirements elicitation.
- Session 1 - March 24 (Wed) - 9:00 AM - 12:30 PM HST (3.5 hours)
- Session 2 - March 29 (Mon) - 9:00 AM - 12:30 PM HST (3.5 hours)
- Early Bird Pricing until Feb 28th: IIBA $259; non-member $359
- Regular Pricing after Feb 27th: IIBA $309; non-member $409
- PMI members may be eligle to recieve the IIBA member rate (Contact Jamie Champagne at Jamie@champagnecollaborations.com or 808-457-5504)
- Project Management Fundamentals - Tools & Techniques (Virtual): March 14-25, is for Project Managers and anyone else who are involved in project planning, scheduling, budgeting and/or monitoring. It provides essential knowledge about the Project Life Cycle processes common to any endeavor -- economic enterprise, infrastructure, industrial product, social, others – as well as best practice methodologies, project management tools and techniques for their management. Course faciliator: Dr. Kenneth Smith
- Program / Project Monitoring and Performance Evaluation (Virtual): April 25 - May 6, introduces participants to overall program and project performance monitoring and evaluation concepts and processes, as well as enabling the participant to acquire “hands-on” skill using statistical tools and techniques with templates especially designed for collecting data, analyzing and reporting results. Course faciliator: Dr. Kenneth Smith
Call us at (02) 7966 6436 / 0917 817 5434 or email us at email@example.com
PMI-PBA Exam Prep - Spring
Earn your PMI-PBA® Certification and fuel your project-based career!
Come join Jamie Champagne and prepare yourself to take (and pass!) the Project Management Institute’s Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA®) certification examination and give yourself a key lever for driving your project-based professional career forward with your business analysis skills!
Course will be held so that you will have the full 35 professional training requirements met (total 36 hours).
Instructor: Jamie Champagne
When: Monday and Wednesday evenings 6-9pm from April 19th through May 28th, 2021
Sign Up Today!
Questions? Contact Jamie Champagne at Jamie@champagnecollaborations.com or 808-457-5504
UHM Outreach College is a proud sponsor of PMI Honolulu Hawaii Chapter.
Click the image below to link to their catalog.
- Project Management Basics
- Business Process Improvement
- Women in Leadership
- Engaging and Communicating WITH Your Stakeholders
- Effective Communication for Today’s Leaders
- Introduction to Change Management
- Change Management
- 7 Skills for Leadership in Dynamically Changing Environments
- Learning to Lead
- Learn how to become a Facilitator for Virtual Strategic Planning
- Virtual Team Management
- Tools of the Virtual World: Collaborative Tools for Productive Teams
- The Business of Security: Cybersecurity and Other Aspects for the Business Professional
- Embrace Google Workspace
- Machine Learning and Predictive Analytics
- Diversity, Inclusion & Equity in Hawaii: Establishing the Business Case