PMI Honolulu 2019 Professional Development Day (PDD)
Hawaii Pacific University: Aloha Tower Campus
Project Management Institute - Honolulu, Hawaii Chapter invites you to:
Saturday, September 14, 2019, 7:00am - 8:00pm
Hawaii Pacific University - Aloha Tower Campus
Theme: "Age to Engage"
7 PDUs, engaging speakers, great food and networking opportunities that you will not want to miss!
We have three special tracks that align with our theme:
1) Project Management: Whether you are new to project management or an experienced PMO manager, this track will touch on topics that directly relate to managing stakeholders, both inside and outside of the project management field. How do you work WITH your stakeholders to move projects to successful completion? How do you co-create? How do you build relationships and ohanas with your teams, while accomplishing amazing goals?
2) Business Analysis: This track will focus on understanding the business analysis profession for people aspiring to understand more about the industry to people who are already Certified Business Analysis Professionals.
3) Leadership Pathways: This track will present leadership approaches to solve problems of today, including tried and true techniques, new emerging techniques, transformation of techniques and a mash-up of techniques and how to do them in the Real World!
OUR ANNUAL PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT DAY CONFERENCE IS OUR LARGEST AND MOST VALUABLE EVENT
Register, attend, and benefit from:
- High caliber local speakers sharing their experience
- Seasoned national speakers with valuable professional insight
- Many talented professionals to meet and share best practices
- Earning up to 7 PDUs (auto-reported)
- Resources for your organization's talent management program
Regular Registration open until August 31, 2019
For questions, contact SpecialProjects@pmihnl.org.
A few words from our 2019 PDD opening keynote speaker Roger Haskett!
Jamie Champagne and Roger Haskett talk about their closing and opening keynotes.
Networking Breakfast [Gordon Biersch Terrace]
Welcome & Opening Remarks [MPR3]
Age of engage: How to create engagement ‐ Roger Haskett [MPR3]
Exhibits and Refreshments [Center Atrium]
Lunch [Center Atrium]
Life is meant to be fun! Jamie Champagne [MPR3]
Pau Hana! [Gordon Biersch Lanai]
Greta Blash - The Future Project Manager
Joslyn Sato - Exploring LOE: Leveraging Our Employeess Through Level of Effort
Neil Ihde ‐ Influencing Your Team Throughout the Project Lifecycle
Ken Rossi - Organizational Development and Change (ODC) Primer
Christine Rose - One Page Project Managment
Jamie Champagne - Let’s Avoid Stupid Questions! How to ask questions that make you look good (and get things done!)!
Cori Chang & Heidi Neidhardt - Change My Mind: Engaging the Resister
Dylan Souza - My Journey from Waterfall Requirements to User Stories (And Acceptance Criteria)
Jared Gorai ‐ Evolution of Business Analysis
Craig Richer ‐ Requirements Traceability
Vince Mirabelli ‐ Building a Culture of Continuous Improvement
Alexander Bischoff ‐ You are Your Greatest Asset: Financial Advice for the Future
Roger Wolkoff ‐ Planning for Emotional Intelligence
Jacy Imilkowski ‐ What Did Our Brains Just Say? The Neuroscience of Expert PM Conversations
David Gonzales (Microsoft Store) - Modern Collaboration with Microsoft Teams
2019 PDD Keynote Speakers:
Age to Engage
Opening Keynote Speaker: Roger Haskett
Closing Keynote Speaker: Jamie Champagne CBAP, PMI-PBA, PMP
Passionate Business Analysis Professional Speaker and Trainer and Surfer