Spring 2020 PMP Exam Prep Course (Honolulu)
The Honolulu Chapter of the Project Management Institute Presents its...
PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL (PMP) EXAM PREPARATION COURSE
- Covers PMI's PMBOK 6.0
- Current Chapter Members and Interested Public Welcome to Register
- Runs January 27, 2020 to March 9, 2020
- Thirteen Course Meetings, 3 hour sessions, Mondays from 6pm - 9pm and Thursdays from 6pm - 9pm
- Meeting location - TBD (Honolulu, Hawaii)
- Earn the 35 education credits needed towards your PMP application
- Early Registration Fee*: $850 member / $1,100 non-member** (Until December 27, 2019!)
- Regular Registration Fee: $950 member / $1,200 non-member (After December 27, 2019!)
Considering completing your training to become a Certified Project Management Professional? This course will prepare students for PMI's PMP Exam based on the 6th Edition of the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK). Instructors will guide students through reviews of key subject matter found on the exam***, approaches to the taking the exam, tools to help master the subject matter for exam day, and practice questions. Exam prep materials include online practice questions and exam prep resources.
NOTE: The PMP Exam changed March 28, 2018. This course is based on the PMBOK 6.0 with updates.
*Includes instruction materials and a copy of the PMBOK 6.0.
**Become a PMI member here (membership saves you $250). Be sure when signing up with PMI, for an additional $20, choose to add the Honolulu Chapter as your home chapter to get your discount!
***This is an exam prep course, not an instructional course on the PMBOK. While there will be a thorough review of the PMBOK, students should already be familiar with its contents.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information