2021 PMP Exam Prep Course (Online)
The Honolulu Chapter of the Project Management Institute Presents its...
PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL (PMP) EXAM PREPARATION COURSE
What's Included for one all-inclusive price of $1,959
- PMP Exam Fee - Yes, we pay your $555 exam fee as part of your enrollment
- PMP 1st Retest Fee - We are so confident in our training system that we will pay your $375 retest fee if you fail the first time
- Lifetime PM-ProCommunity membership
- 35 hours of Instructor-Led Training - Expert instructors lead you through an interactive course with military & civilian project examples that covers everything you need to know to pass the PMP Exam
- 1-Year Access to our online study content - includes videos, interactive exercises, quizzes, practice tests & study guide
- PMP Application review & support - We make sure your application is ready for submission to PMI
- 1-Year Free Re-attendance - Reattend any future course in-person or virtually as many times as you want at no cost
- Military, Veterans, & their immediate families paying out of pocket recieve a 40% discount - PMIHNLMIL40 discount code
- PMI Honolulu Chaper Members recieve a 25% discount - PMIHNLMEM25 discount code
Do This Before Class (We recommend you enroll 7 days prior to course start date)
- As soon as you enroll, you will be given immediate access to online course materials
- Log on to your Dashboard
- Click course icon to enter the course material
- Complete the "Before Class" module prior to the class start date
Things to Know
- Students must bring an electronic device, such as a smart phone, computer, tablet, etc. that will allow access to online quizzes and classroom activities to enhance learning the PMP material. We do our best to ensure that WIFI and electrical outlets will be provided at each venue.
- Completion certificate for 35 project management education contact hours required by PMI® is awarded once you complete at least 35 hours of classroom training. Missed training hours can be made up by taking advantage of our free re-attendance policy.
- For virtual attendance, we use www.zoom.us, which is a reliable, user-friendly platform. You can join class sessions by laptop, tablet or smartphone (with the Zoom app). The virtual link URL will be published to all students prior to the class start date.
- See our Exam Fees & Refund Policies here
About This Course
If you are taking this course, you probably have some professional exposure to the duties of a project manager, or you may be considering embarking on a career in professional project management. Your ability as a project manager to demonstrate best practices in project management—both on the job and through professional certification—is becoming the standard to compete in today's fast-paced and highly technical workplace. In this course, you will apply the generally recognized practices of project management acknowledged by the Project Management Institute (PMI)® to successfully manage projects. Project managers who have proven skills and experience can find exciting, high-visibility opportunities in a wide range of fields. This course is specifically designed to provide you with the proven, practical body of project management knowledge and skills that you need to demonstrate project management mastery on the job. Additionally, this course can be part of your preparation for the Project Management Professional (PMP)® Certification Exam. The skills and knowledge you gain in this course will help you avoid making costly mistakes and increase your competitive edge in the project management profession.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The maximum number of entries has been reached